7. Zero Trust Access (ZTA) - Custom Access Domain
A part of the Zero Trust Access feature is allowing for a customized access domain so that authorized users can log into your zero trust applications. Within the Zero Trust settings, you'll find this option under the Configuration tab.
If using your custom access domain:
- You need to add a CNAME record that points your new access domain to the custom domain name.
- You must use Polaris DNS for your custom access domain:
- You must enable the Firewall in DNS Settings for that record.
1. Zero Trust Access (ZTA) Overview
ZERO TRUST ACCESS Polaris Zero Trust Access (ZTA) feature is designed to provide more control over applications as users can provision a login system to existing applications so that all access is first verified and authorized. Essentially, in order ...
3. Zero Trust Access (ZTA) - Add Groups
GENERAL Creating Groups allows you to sort your users so that you don't have to individually add them to applications and can instead add them by roles or departments. All your groups will be shown under the Groups menu under Zero Trust Access. This ...
2. Zero Trust Access (ZTA) - Add Providers (SSO)
General Providers are 3rd parties that have authentication and authorization services such as Google or Microsoft. Most all organization emails belong to these 3rd parties so we can utilize those already existing logins for any applications that you ...
5. Zero Trust Access (ZTA) - Add Applications
GENERAL When utilizing Polaris' Zero Trust Access features, any added applications will be located under the Zero Trust Access tab under your organization. ADD A NEW APPLICATION Prerequisite Have at least 1 Provider and 1 Group Click Add ...
6. Zero Trust Access (ZTA) - Login Theme
The Login theme allows you to customize the look of your login page when using the Zero Trust Access feature. When users want to access your application, they will see this customized page from which they can then choose their sign-on method. To ...